Complaint Review: GRC meaningful beauty

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Bob — Indianapolis Indiana
GRC meaningful beauty
Internet USA

GRC meaningful beauty fraudulent charges to my credit card Internet

My wife signed up for GRC Meaningful Beauty Dec 2013, On Jan 18, 2014 I talked to a GRC rep. to cancel the subscription. She advised it was done but the product had shipped. She would be sending me a return label and when she received the product. she would refund the credit card. No product, no refund. Feb 18 2014, another charge from GRC on my Credit card. Talked to a supervisor who stated, I see where you cancelled in Jan. but we shipped the product, so when you return the product, we will refund your credit card

End of story

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRC-meaningful-beauty/internet/GRC-meaningful-beauty-fraudulent-charges-to-my-credit-card-Internet-1125020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRC meaningful beauty