Complaint Review: GREEN SIDE UP LANDSCAPING

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Missy — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
GREEN SIDE UP LANDSCAPING
HOCKESSIN, Delaware United States of America

GREEN SIDE UP LANDSCAPING WILLIAM MELLEN AMATUER, UNSKILLED, COCKY, BELLIGERENT HOCKESSIN, Delaware

I had filled out the online contact form to get an estimate on my lawn being landscaped and it took 2 weeks for someone to even call me. It took another week to get someone out to give me an estimate. I thought the price was a little high, but figured at this point, I couldn't wait any longer to go through the hassle of trying to find someone else. When I was finally able to get an appointment, I was suprised when the workers showed up and didn't speak any English which made it extremely difficult for them to understand what exactly I wanted done in my yard. When they were finally done, I went out to evaluate their work and to my horror, it was the shock of a lifetime. My yard was totally destroyed!! When I contacted the owner, he had the most cockiest, grandios attitude of anyone I had the displeasure of speaking with. I will NEVER recommend that company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-SIDE-UP-LANDSCAPING/HOCKESSIN-Delaware-19707/GREEN-SIDE-UP-LANDSCAPING-WILLIAM-MELLEN-AMATUER-UNSKILLED-COCKY-BELLIGERENT-HOCKESSIN-947191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN SIDE UP LANDSCAPING