Complaint Review: Gabriella Psychi

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: Louise Angel — Denver Colorado United States of America
Gabriella Psychi

Gabriella Psychi Tara Medium gabriella psychic, tara medium, gabirella psychic scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: FYI

Gabriella psychic is fake. The advice is just some automated system, and a scam. I thought I was looking for a psychic reading. but what I needed was a healing. I got a healing from Light Axis Healing It was the only thing that helped me to let go of my depression and anxiety. Now I feel more certain about my own power to create any future I want. The psychic reading from grabriella psychic only gave me more uncertainty and stress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gabriella-Psychi/internet/Gabriella-Psychi-Tara-Medium-gabriella-psychic-tara-medium-gabirella-psychic-scam-Intern-770080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gabriella Psychi

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such thing as a "psychic, spellcaster, medium, fairy godmother" etc etc.  Stop wasting your money on these con artists and spend that money on someone you love.