Complaint Review: Game War

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — Ringgold Georgia
Game War

Game War Tried to sell accounts. Company fraud. Stolen accounts. No support. Internet

*Author of original report: I received my full payment of roughly $1300 for all 3 of my accounts

Found Gamewar.com on a google search while looking to sell my EVE Online accounts.

Filled out thee required information. Simple enough. Based on their instant quote I am to get about $1300.00 for all three accounts. After the first couple day of waiting, I tried to log in to update my skills in training. I found my passwords have been changed. I figured it was part of their process. After almost 2 weeks of hearing nothing I attempted to reset password. Now I find that the emails attached to the accounts have been changed.

So as of right now, I have waited 2 week. Haven't heard anything from the. Passwords and emails changed on the accounts. Haven't been paid. I have sent multiple emails, requested live chat support, and Facebook messages with out hearing anything from them, My next step is filling a complaint with the BBB and see if PayPal can do anything. I doubt it, but its worth a shot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-War/internet/Game-War-Tried-to-sell-accounts-Company-fraud-Stolen-accounts-No-support-Internet-1041594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game War

I received my full payment of roughly $1300 for all 3 of my accounts

AUTHOR: Nogvega - ()

Late update but I did receive my full payment of roughly $1300 for all 3 of my accounts. It took longer than expected but they apparently had a problem with their sending limit with Paypal. Obviously I was concerned initially assuming the worst which who wouldn't as it's $1300 but everything was later cleared up. Pleasure doing business with them!