Complaint Review: Get 10000 Fans

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: collette_brown — Brampton Ontario Canada
Get 10000 Fans
5928 Talbot Drive Internet United States of America

Get 10000 Fans They are scammers, They make it so difficult to cancel even though within 30 days money back guarantee! Internet

I was introduced to 10000 fans on facebook, it was being advertised on my news feed.  I was curious and click on the link on October 29, 2012.  I decided to purchase a subscription especially since it came with a 30 days money back guarantee.  After signing up for the initial offering, they kept cross selling on their other services at check out, which I bought into since again there was a 30 days money back guarantee.  Originally, my order was for $47 but by the time my order was completed, I had spent $708 and at that time, they were still trying to cross sell more items.  I have sent Brian Moran the owner and promoter of  Get 10000 fans numerous emails and to day I have not been notified via email that my money will be credited back to my credit card.  I am prepared to take further actions against his company if my money is not promptly refunded by November 29, 2012.  Should anyone be contacted by this company think twice before clicking his link, they are not professional and they do not conduct themselves forthright.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-10000-Fans/internet/Get-10000-Fans-They-are-scammers-They-make-it-so-difficult-to-cancel-even-though-within-972490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get 10000 Fans