Complaint Review: Get Seo Results Now

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mr B — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Get Seo Results Now
621 s tonopah dr #110 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Get Seo Results Now Derek, and Derek? Lied, Took My Money, And Did absolutely nothing for my Company!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Get SEO Results Now

In a nutshell these guys  lied to my son so well that he in turn convinced me to give these guys my money. They did a total of maybe 30 minutes of work in the entire 2 or 3 months We were listed. They did nothing they said they would do, didn't even list me with Google, let alone get me to the first page, and when I questioned the so called owner about it he basically called me a lyer and insulted my intelligence.

I call him a so called owner because I believe this is a one man outfit. The sales rep and owners names were both Derek, could be a coincidence but I believe they sounded quite similar and couldn't have more than one guy with the insignificant amount of work they did, they literally input-ed my company name location phone number in a couple of small free directories that I was already in,  so really all they did was go over work I've already done, and didn't do a good job at that either.

When I asked about there so called 100 % money back guarantee he tried to convince me that I didn't know what I was talking about and had to call me back. Eventually I got some money back, no service, and no results they should be called  GET NO SEO RESULTS EVER considering that they don't even do seo, If you have a Secretary i suggest you have her do the work if she can turn on a computer she can do more than them. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE!!!! DONT LET THEM CON YOU, THEY ARE GOOD A ONE THING AT LEAST, CONNING PEOPLE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Get-Seo-Results-Now/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89106/Get-Seo-Results-Now-Derek-and-Derek-Lied-Took-My-Money-And-Did-absolutely-nothing-for-952415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Get Seo Results Now

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Get SEO Results Now

AUTHOR: Derek Usinger - (United States of America)

Hi, I am the owner of Get SEO Results Now, my name is Derek Usinger. The complaint that has been made on Oct 8th, I have a complete 100% money back policy, if this customer has had a bad experience with us he never told me.

Mr. B could be an employee that was let go on Oct 5th for being rude on the phone to a potential customer. As I stated I have never had a customer that left our services and was not happy with a refund or the services we provide. As for Google every company is listed with Google the first day we work on their company.

If this is a legitimate customer complaint.. Please call me and I will give you back every penny you gave us.  If you are in Las Vegas, come to my office and sit down, meet the employees, decide for yourself if we are a real company and do what we say. Thanks for giving me a chance to reply.