Complaint Review

Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Name:
Glamorous Look
Address:
825 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson Mall Baltimore, Maryland United States of America Phone:
818-626-4898
Category:
Beauty Products

Glamorous Look PYT $100 wasted on Flat Iron Baltimore, Maryland

I just spent $139.99 on a PYT flat iron at Towson Mall. Later when I looked online at the prices the flat iron was only $40 on amazon. The most I could find it sold for was $119 at the original retailer. This occurred at a Kiosk called Glamorous Look. I was pulled aside by a woman who talked to me about my hair for a while and offered to straighten it. She was knowledgeable about hair and other flat irons so I started to believe what she was talking about. This was a mistake. She said that the original price was $245 which was clearly a lie as I can't find anywhere else that sells it for that much. I just wasted $100 dollars that could have been spent elsewhere. I'm very self-conscious about my hair and if this ends up not working then I'll be even more upset but right now I'm just staring at the price in pain wondering how I got to be so stupid and how people can lie about prices like this. There is no refund or exchange allowed and now I'm out $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamorous-Look/Baltimore-Maryland-21218/Glamorous-Look-PYT-100-wasted-on-Flat-Iron-Baltimore-Maryland-964294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamorous Look