Complaint Review: Global Arena Capital

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: MJ — Lincoln Nebraska
Global Arena Capital
New York, New York USA

Global Arena Capital Jonah Engler, Josh Turney Scum brokers straight out of a boiler room movie New York New York

I worked under Jonah and Josh as a junior broker at Global Arena and they were the worst people I've ever met. It was like being in a terrible wall street greed film. I was told on multiple occasions that I did not need to know what I was talking about nor did it need to be true....as long as it sounded good and made us money. Jonah told me that we are not in the business of making the clients’ money...."we are just here to get money from these blind old people." Both Josh and Jonah told me to never speak to any customers unless I was pitching them something...."we don't have time for paperwork or explanations" they would say...."leave that to these dumb bitches" referring to the sales assistants.

The part that was the most shocking was the response to regulatory concerns. For starters there is NO COMPLIANCE people in their office....I REPEAT NO COMPLIANCE ON SIGHT. Second after being there for less than a day I found out that all of the senior brokers have tons of marks on their licenses, and don’t give a d**n. At one point a junior broker was asked about the marks by a customer and he asked Jonah what to say when he got off of the phone. If I didn't see his response with my own eyes I would not have believed it he STOOD ON HIS DESK and YELLED "FINRA AINT GOT S*** ON ME...I HAVE A TON OF MONEY FOR LAYWERS WHAT THE F*%K ARE THE GONNA DO"

THESE ARE THE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.....BE VERY LEARY OF THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Arena-Capital/New-York-New-York/Global-Arena-Capital-Jonah-Engler-Josh-Turney-Scum-brokers-straight-out-of-a-boiler-room-1098156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Arena Capital