Complaint Review: Global Automotive of Miami, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: toonz — Newburgh New York
Global Automotive of Miami, Inc.
13941 SW 143rd Court STE 4 Miami, Florida USA

Global Automotive of Miami, Inc. Global Automotive, ebay user: global-automotive, aka: Kevin Simmons Worthless, counterfeit parts in brand name packaging, bait and switch, criminal fraud Miami Florida

Purchased what was supposed to be a genuine AC Delco electric fuel pump from their eBay store, under their user name: global-automotive. Cost was not inexpensive, but was a good deal for an AC Delco brand part- probably right about what the part would wholesale for.

I am aware that there are a lot of very cheap, poorly made generic parts out there, so at the time I made payment, I left a note for the seller, asking that they not send a generic part; I only wanted the advertised and pictured genuine AC Delco branded part.

When the part arrived, as soon as I opened the box, I knew I had been scammed. They sent a generic, poorly made Chinese pump with the aftermarket brand and part numbers sanded off of the side of the module. The box it came it was an AC Delco box, but the part number didn't even match what I had purchased- it was simply a used box that they obtained from a service garage after installation- they simply stockpile the empty boxes, and then put a generic chinese pump inside and ship it out. [continued below]....

.....

I am not the first to be victimized by this company. In fact, if I had done some research before I made the purchase, I would have never done so- I doubt they sell any legitimate brand name parts. This is beyond simple bait and switch- the extent to which this company does this is downright felonious.

Buyer Beware- you will not get what you paid for. You may not ever even get your money back. It is not worth the risk to deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Automotive-of-Miami-Inc/Miami-Florida-33186/Global-Automotive-of-Miami-Inc-Global-Automotive-ebay-user-global-automotive-aka-Ke-1155096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Automotive of Miami, Inc.