Complaint Review: Global Egrow Limited

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Charmainmae1 — colorado Alabama
Global Egrow Limited
526 Nanshan Road Internet China

Global Egrow Limited Sammy Dress - Friendly Liars Reported Customer Loss = $43.26 Internet

Sammydress is the worst place!!! The clothes are not at all what they are being advertised, they are a replica, the shipping time is WAY too long, and the customer service appears friendly but is horrible and they give you such a hard time with refunds!!! I had to call my visa, then call paypal who then called them and that’s when things started to move. Before that they kept on saying that they haven’t received any payments, but then visa and paypal both confirmed that they did receive my payment. I’m still fighting for my money.

They say that they will return my money when they receive the package (of course NOW they will…after I told them I will report them if I don’t get my money back…and all of the sudden, OH look here, we DO have the money!), but now they say they will only refund the items which is so not ok, because BEFORE they had send out the package I told them I no longer wish to order from them because they kept on saying how they haven’t received any payments even tho visa and paypal confirmed that they did receive it, and when they had contacted sammydress, sammydress then wrote me an email saying that the package has now been send out and will arrive in a few days. [continued below]....

.....

I couldn’t believe it!

AFTER I had told them not to send it out anymore and to cancel the order they STILL send it out??!!! So now I’m still fighting with them that they should return ALL of my money, because they went against what I had told them to do, and had the items shipped anyway. As soon as I received the items, without opening them, I rejected them, and had them send back right away. Still waiting for my money!!!

Basically…shop at your own risk! Check out youtube for more reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Egrow-Limited/internet/Global-Egrow-Limited-Sammy-Dress-Friendly-Liars-Reported-Customer-Loss-4326-Interne-1057098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Egrow Limited