Complaint Review: Global Egrow Limited

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Charmainmae1 — colorado Alabama
Global Egrow Limited
526 Nanshan Road Internet China

Global Egrow Limited Sammy Dress - Friendly Liars Reported Customer Loss = $43.26 Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: China Wholesale, sammydress ect

Sammydress is the worst place!!! The clothes are not at all what they are being advertised, they are a replica, the shipping time is WAY too long, and the customer service appears friendly but is horrible and they give you such a hard time with refunds!!! I had to call my visa, then call paypal who then called them and that’s when things started to move. Before that they kept on saying that they haven’t received any payments, but then visa and paypal both confirmed that they did receive my payment. I’m still fighting for my money.

They say that they will return my money when they receive the package (of course NOW they will…after I told them I will report them if I don’t get my money back…and all of the sudden, OH look here, we DO have the money!), but now they say they will only refund the items which is so not ok, because BEFORE they had send out the package I told them I no longer wish to order from them because they kept on saying how they haven’t received any payments even tho visa and paypal confirmed that they did receive it, and when they had contacted sammydress, sammydress then wrote me an email saying that the package has now been send out and will arrive in a few days. [continued below]....

.....

I couldn’t believe it!

AFTER I had told them not to send it out anymore and to cancel the order they STILL send it out??!!! So now I’m still fighting with them that they should return ALL of my money, because they went against what I had told them to do, and had the items shipped anyway. As soon as I received the items, without opening them, I rejected them, and had them send back right away. Still waiting for my money!!!

Basically…shop at your own risk! Check out youtube for more reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Egrow-Limited/internet/Global-Egrow-Limited-Sammy-Dress-Friendly-Liars-Reported-Customer-Loss-4326-Interne-1057098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Egrow Limited

#1 Consumer Suggestion

China Wholesale, sammydress ect

AUTHOR: Purfact - ()

I have been buying from sammydress for almost a year. The first time I used paypal on a fairly large orer. This company does not communicate well. Shipping emails are often wrong, items shipped in multiple shippments. Items ordered are out of stock and will ship later. Communication and timing is the key.

On the first order they sent only half the items and I used paypal, was worried I would not be able to dispute if time went on. I filed a complaint for items not shipped and the shipping for those items. They paid the amount I had calculated. All is well, but caution is in order.

A month later I ordered again. a smaller shipment that would be managable. I also got a sales person I can talk to who gives me the information I need and will refund items if I do not want to wait for them. I have been doing business with them 9 months and have all items that they did not fully refund, shipping included. 1 out of stock item is still shipping.

Shipping and communication are the biggest issues for these companies and their costumers. Always use paypal and know when it is time to call it. Try to get a rep that will help when you need to have it. Do not let time to dispute run out with items still undelivered.

I have made 10 orders and have received all items that were not refunded. These companies are not for those that do not want to run the show and get what you ordered. The only thing I do have issue with is dammage to items due to construction. These companies will not give full price for item that has stitching defects. You must have pic's and bartering helps.

Most items I buy are very unique, fun, and cheap. Average price per item is 10$. These are delicate clothes and I wash on gentle and air dry. I fix loose seems ect. If you love what you buy you will do this also. Do not put any of these items in the dryer, they are not made for it. I hope this helps those who love what they see on these sites but are afraid to order, start small but not to small, make it worth everyones time, it comes from China.