Complaint Review: Global Information Network

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Lorrie L — Pacifica California United States of America
Global Information Network

Global Information Network Kevin Trudeau This is Kevins best scam yet!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: How do I file for lost money in GIN? Where do I file?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Review

*Consumer Comment: Nothing but Trudeau-trained liars.

*Consumer Comment: Answer to Anonymous

*UPDATE Employee: Answer to Tony's questions

*Consumer Comment: More info from level 1 to 5

*Consumer Comment: Rebutting myself a year later....Sarah J Barendse

*General Comment: A Non-Member's Opinion of GIN and some Questions for Current Members

*Consumer Comment: @Tony: An answer to your questions

*Consumer Comment: my questions no answered

*Consumer Comment: my questions no answered

*Consumer Comment: I Like GIN

*Consumer Comment: levels of GIN

*Consumer Comment: Global Information Network NOT a scam!!!

*General Comment: Typical Trudeau billing practices

*General Comment: A scam? you know not of what you speak.

Stay clear of the Global Information Network unless you want to be broke. They will suck you for every dime you have. The charge 1000.00 to join and 150.00 a month for NOTHING! They hound you to become an affiliate and try to trick you into buying into another level, for 1500.00, I can't imagine how much level 6 costs ....I canceled my membership but they still keep charging me 150.00 monthly. They ignore my emails like they don't know who I am!

I couldn't even tell you what the heck they are selling? A stupid cd set called your wish is your command! Well no cd set is worth 1150.00 and 150.00 a month after that! What a scam, I ought to sue that jacka**!

Do your self a favor and don't get involved with Kevin Trudeau, that is if you can ever catch him out of jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Information-Network/internet/Global-Information-Network-Kevin-Trudeau-This-is-Kevins-best-scam-yet-Internet-602356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Information Network

How do I file for lost money in GIN? Where do I file?

AUTHOR: Hopefull - ()

We never did receive the 2 new members we purchased in the program called "Lazy Man"  - We need a return of $999.00 for that deal.

Also, we were promised the Summer Bonus of $10,000. We are still missing $6000 of that payment.  *** Does anybody know how to file a claim for this money???***

Thank you!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Review

AUTHOR: TiredOfScammers! - ()

After going through the seminar materials this is my summary. Trudeau is a liar like most people who choose wealth and materialism over honesty. He lures in people with the mystery of Secret Societies and how all the super wealthy are members. What he blantantly lies about is that there is no Satanism or "conspiracy theories" to be worried about. Secret societies often recruit criminals who show a willingness to learn how the system works to extract money from the poor and middle class who they openly feel are the slave classes. Trudeau obviously has either studied secret societies or is a member himself. He mentions The Brotherhood as the pinacle of Secret Societies. This is most likely the Brotherhood of Satan aka the Snake. Their are several other brother hoods the most common of which are evil. If you study history he is well versed on the Genetic superiority ideologies from these so called Elites. They have taken great efforts to keep information about who and what the Human race really is and why we are here on Earth secret for their own material gains. They are simply put Materialism worshipers which puts money and materialism for themselves above the good of all humanity and is Satanism. They are well aware that their is a God as proven by several scientists including George Price the mathematician. The societies are now becoming more public as they have conned a large portion of society into believing religion is a control mechanism to get them to turn away from a personal relationship with God. This is correct as organized religions were manipulated and are controlled by the societies. What they leave out is that the Biblical principles and teachings are actually true, but have been edited by them over the years. You can still find non manipulated versions at Jahtruth.net. You can also find out exactly who these societies are and how they manipulate the public on the youtube video 7/7 ripple effect. Trudeau allegedly was a criminal prior to becoming a sucessful salesmen. Another criminal who later joined secret socieities for wealth comes to mind named Joseph Smith the founder of the Mormon church. He was a Mason and prior to that was arrested for conning people. He would take money in exchange for telling people where to dig for gold. While they were diggin he would leave the area with the money. Of course nobody ever found gold. Smith incorporated what he learned from joining the Masons and went on to start his own church and build a large following of people who were easily mind controlled by lies. To this day the Mormon church is one of the top organizations where the CIA and FBI recruit people who follow orders without questioning them. J. Smith and his brother Hyrum were later murdered and it is suspected that it was because they inclorporated so many Mason rituals and secrets into the Mormon religion. Put simply anyone who puts Materialism or MAMON before a personal relationship with God and doing good and sharing truth on earth etc is participating in Satanism. Many do this without even being aware of it due to all of the manipulation of the public with lies and false information. Be cautious as these professional liars have no remorse when it comes to dealing with the general public which they feel are inferior slaves. They will lie, cheat, and steal all day long as they feel it is their right and duty against people who believe in one God and his teachings. Everything I have said can be researched and verified if your willing to seek the truth.

Nothing but Trudeau-trained liars.

AUTHOR: draytonsawyer - ()

To all the people who responed with praise for GIN and that Trudeau-thief: REALLY?! This guy origianally went to prison for posing as a doctor to cash checks, and credit card theft. He did two years. He has lied in his books and infomercials. He has falsely claimed endorsements, some of which are from people that don't even exist. This "wonderfull human being" has went as far as to say that AIDS is a hoax! So really, are you people being paid by him to say the things you do, or are you really that ignorant or brainwashed as to think that he is a good person, with everyone's better interests in mind? Or are you just like him, and want to take peoples' money, without actually earning it?  Either you need to wake up, or you need to do some serious soul-searching!

Answer to Anonymous

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Hello,

I've noticed that no one has answered your email.  Here are my answers:

1. What are the best benefits from the information they receive from GIN? And I am most interested in the benefits that go beyond the financial realm. Overall happiness with themselves and their lives?

GIN has amazing training by people of many different people from different areas of expertise.  I, myself, have learned about a technique that helps with the nervous system to heal the body.  I got trained in the technique.  Then, my guinea person (when I was learning), who was going to have knee surgery, canceled it after two sessions.

I'm going for the information where there are a lot of amazing teachers that include Ed Foreman, a former congressman- the only one in the past 100 years who represented two different states who teaches about positivity, the author John Gray for relationships, Dr. Morter who taught the technique that I learned, Peter Ragner (who's amazing with luck), and Dr. Theresa Dale who's a naturopathic doctor who trains doctors, psychologists, and nurses.

2.  How long would you estimate that it will take to complete level one training?

One could go through the level one training and upgrade whenever one wants.  However, I took a year to really go through all the lessons in all of the courses.  I've made a pact to not go forward until I feel like I'm called to.

3. And do Level 1 members have access to a lot of information and online seminars that are included with the basic costs of membership (with no upselling)?

There are so many information in level one.  You never actually have to go up to the next level.  You have access to so many free seminars, which would sell for the larger classes or books, but even the free classes have so much content that I'm content with it.  I've learned to not buy anything until I feel it.  I attribute that to the training in GIN, also.

Answer to Tony's questions

AUTHOR: Nongki2 - (Canada)

Hi Tony. Thanks for your questions. I am a Level 6 candidate (the highest level you can reach to date in GIN).

To join the club and become a level 1 member costs $1000. That really is your first goal and after you reach that you then (and only then) focus on the next goal. It is sort of like eating an elephant; you do it one bite at a time, otherwise it feels too overwhelming to accomplish. I can tell you that each level is worth the price to level up and each time I've made back the money very quickly because I learned new techniques.

The money you make from the affiliate program of selling memberships is 20% commission plus bonuses. This includes leveling up money from people in your downline. That means if 5 people upgrade to level 2, that has just paid for your level 2 upgrade! Woohoo! But you are right, you don't make more money for being a higher level...technically. Instead you get bigger discounts, perks like tickets to Oktoberfest, and special treatment at events. Really you learn more, which make you more money in your business in or out of GIN.

There are no evil initiations, it is all positive stuff in GIN :) I have lost 120 lbs. and no longer have a disease that I had when I joined! Plus I have started a business which I didn't have the confidence to do before joining. Now I don't have to work if I don't want to, yay!

The Global Information Network is definitely not a scam and I was not paid to say any of this. Anyone who thinks it is a scam is probably someone who didn't even log in to the website or listen to any of the success training, or go to any events that are meant to encourage you and send out love to everyone. I encourage all of those people to keep listening to the training because it will change your life for the positive!

More info from level 1 to 5

AUTHOR: amsteronline - (United States of America)

Hello all,

I would like to say that GIN gives awesome information on upper levels.

1)From level 1-4 the information is pretty much the same, and is mostly repetition

2) MLM's don't work, because it relies too much on forces (people), who's decisions are outside of your radar screen

3) I am not a GIN member because I am a skeptic

/ Level 5 Audios
/ YWIYC MP3/

Have a wonderful day!

Rebutting myself a year later....Sarah J Barendse

AUTHOR: Sarah - (United States of America)

I still stand behind the teachings of GIN. The idea of it was wonderful.  My opinion has changed completely of Kevin Trudeau.

Everyone who has joined GIN  had our own experiences. Mine was primarily good. but about a year ago i felt something was off. I finally was able to put my finger on it - being that they had the info right, but were aiming it from Ego and materialism vs spirit and abundance. As this started to bother me, i watched platinum friends have trouble getting paid... and i had a hell of a time myself. so much that i stopped getting anyone to join. After that i saw so much behind the curtain of what was really going on because of the group i met through GIN that i stopped paying my membership... as i sat at 5star last year and Kevin says "what are you willing to give up?" all that came to mind was GIN. At that point everyone thought I was nuts. Now, different story.....

I have heard all the way to level 5. to me personally it would not have been worth the money... but i was raised with a mom who learned all of this stuff back in the 70's and thats how i was brought up. so it was a great refresher course for me.

I am able easily to step back form this and see the big picture. Im watching from the sideline like you do a car wreck.. i dont really want anything else to do with it, but i cannot seem to look away either......but had i lost a bunch of money? i might see it differently. The constant selling and upgrading is a huge turn off to me. Kevin is unfortunately the face of GIN.... Gin could have and possibly still could ( if somehow they ever could dig out of the financial hole) been great.... he will be going to jail if he cant come up with the fine..... and though i see the good in him... that isnt the direction he chooses.

#8 General Comment

A Non-Member's Opinion of GIN and some Questions for Current Members

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I believe that I am an unbiased consumer of GIN since I am not a member.

What I can say is that GIN looks interesting but I think anyone who wants to join should research it thoroughly and should know what they are getting into.  And what they truly want to get out of it.

I am registered as an Affiliate. I have not made a cent because I have not marketed it to anyone. But I do see an infinite potential in making income off people that would join and would see a benefit in being part of GIN.

I believe GIN is like any other organization that seeks to empower the individual. It is not unlike any church, or Scientology, or any other self-help organization, or even an academic institution (Which can really cost you a fortune). I believe it is truly neutral. It definitely seeks to make money to support itself. And any business has to make money to survive, otherwise it cannot exist. Therefore I would not say it is a scam; it is a business that must make money otherwise their is no incentive for its existence.

I personally have relatives that have become rich off of MLM. But they are extremely extro-verted sales type people.  For me I am not that kind of person; so I do not know if I could become rich off of an Affiliate program. But I am still open to the possibility.

However, of course I want to be rich. Everybody should want to be rich and happy. My true intent if I would join GIN would be to become a more enlightened individual, a more happy person, and a person that provides useful service to society.

Trudeau's information can be received for free on his radio show called the Kevin Trudeau Network. He teaches so much about holistic health, positive thinking, and self-empowerment.  I have received some great benefits from his information. And I feel he is doing an amazing service to the entire world.

He is un-brainwashing those of us who are willing to listen to him. There is no-charge for this show. Of course you can sponsor it by buying products on his show; so it's like any commercial radio  program.

I really can't tell you to join or not join. I'd have to join first. But I can say that before you judge Trudeau check out his radio show on the internet first. It's called the Kevin Trudeau Radio Network.

I'd say that if you see the infomercial the whole GIN thing kinda of looks to good to be true. But its an ad, and sales ads are suppose to sell you. Lots of good things can be bought from infomercials including the Jucie man, My Pillow, and other things. Just cause its on TV doesn't make it a scam.

I believe Kt gives people solid information that helps you live longer and healthier. I suppose that GIN is probably an expansion of the information he already gives.

I'd like to ask any current members;

Thanks in Advance For Any Information Given

-Anonymous

@Tony: An answer to your questions

AUTHOR: SavedbyGrace - (USA)

Tony: Here's the answers to your questions. I hope this helps. :)

I am seriously looking at signing up due to what GIN is offering up front. My concern's are

1) how much does every level actually cost?

ANSWER: I can't answer that one fully. Even the highest level members don't know how much EVERY level will cost, since the organization is in it's infancy and all the levels haven't been released yet. If you want to know how much it costs to go from Levels I-V, I suggest speaking with a current member. I don't feel comfortable posting that info on this website.

(Nay-sayers: I'm sure you'll have fun poking holes in my comments; but as a Level V member, I can tell you that there are REASONS why GIN is releasing the levels at a specified pace. But please, feel free to show the world how "smart" you are. It doesn't hurt my wallet one bit.)

2) how do you make more money at each level is membership has nothing to do with the affiliate program?

ANSWER: Everyone has a different experience. The goal of GIN is for its members to use the info and training provided to enhance the lives of the members. Personally, I've made money from business ventures and investments, that other members have shared with me. The training is also teaching me how to make money and be successful with the talents I already have.

3) whats the reason they cannot disclose the levels and the costs?

ANSWER: Just like in school, we learn in steps. You wouldn't try to show a first grader how to complete calculus equations. It's the same with this info. If someone told me, while I was at Level I, what I would be learning at Level V, I would have quit - thinking it was a waste of time. But now that I've gone through the training, the higher level stuff makes sense.

4) What is expected of you to reach all of the levels?

ANSWER: As far as I know, learn and understand the training, pay the upgrade fees, pass the tests. But that's only as far as I've been. Things could change for future levels.

IF this was founded by secredt society memebers i dont want any part of demonic initiation practices as most or all of the known secret societies have. I just want the knowledge to make more money as the truly rich already possess.

ANSWER: It was founded by SOME secret socitey members who LEFT THE SECRET SOCIETIES because they didn't like the practices. There's no satanic/demonic stuff in GIN.

Please only respond constructively and preferable a current memeber who has attained multiple levels.

Thanks TOny

my questions no answered

HI Jeffrey (I Like GIN)
I understand you like GIN but since you are a level IV can you answer my questions in the previous post?
thanks,
 Tony.

my questions no answered

HI Jeffrey (I Like GIN)
thanks,
 Tony.

I Like GIN

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (United States of America)

Hi Tony,

GIN is not for everyone, just like any other course or subject not everyone will find the value in it.  Personally I have gotten a lot of value out of it and am a level IV member.  I have also seen the changes in my life and many other members.  Feel free to contact me for more information.

(((ROR redacted)))

Cheers,

Jeffrey

levels of GIN

AUTHOR: Tony DeRIggi - (United States of America)

1) how much does every level actually cost?
3) whats the reason they cannot disclose the levels and the costs?
4) What is expected of you to reach all of the levels?

Thanks TOny

Global Information Network NOT a scam!!!

AUTHOR: SavedbyGrace - (USA)

Please let me begin with the following premises:

1. I am NOT being paid by any person, company, group, entity, etc., to write this rebuttal.
2. NO ONE has asked or employed me to write this rebuttal. I do this of my own free will at no one else's request.
3. I am a Level IV member in the Global Information Network.
4. I am satsified with my membership.

I was skeptical at first about the Global Information Network (GIN). I had read bad things about Kevin Trudeau, and was worried I would loose my money.

I was very wrong.

I have greatly benefited from my membership in GIN. I have spent well over the $1150 quoted in the first complaint. Every dime has been worth it. Here's what I have gained through GIN:

1. Wonderful friends and relationships with other GIN members.
2. Opportunities to invest in projects (OUTSIDE of GIN, NOT involving KT), of which I would never have been exposed had I not joined and met the extraordinary people in GIN.
3. Traveled all over the world, including Cancun, Dominican Republic, Munich Germany, and the Bahamas.
4. Increased my family's net worth 10x what it was when we started. This does NOT include the money we have made from GIN.
5. Experienced personal growth that, I believe, has benefited everyone around me. (I now have a much better attitude, pleasing personality, and better communication skills.)
6. The knowledge that Kevin Trudeau has nothing to do with my success. I determine whether or not I will be successful, whether or not I will be happy, whether or not I will be satsified with a purchase or decision.

I am sorry to hear that someone is having problems cancelling their membership. Please note this is not a problem exclusive to Kevin Trudeau; I had the same experience wtih TransUnion (the credit reporting agency!) a few weeks ago. It took 3 contact to get it straight, but I do not consider them a "scam." I simply do not wish to do business with TransUnion in that capacity anymore.

If you no longer wish to do business with GIN, please know that the feeling is mutual. No offense intended, but we only want people who are encouraged and motivated by the information provided and believe in the possibilities it offers. Please contact support@globalinformationnetwork to cancel your memberhip.

Also, please note that this is not a scam. Just because YOU did not find value in the product, or know how to use the product, or did not use the product effectively or properly (whatever the case may be), does not make it a scam. I have no idea how to use a piercing gun, but I don't consider them "scams." I can see other people get value from them, they're just not for me.

I hope this information is helpful to those seeking true information about the Global Information Network.

#15 General Comment

Typical Trudeau billing practices

AUTHOR: Beatnikjd - (U.S.A.)

You will probably have to cancel the credit card as so many people who have dealt with Trudeau's many scams have had to do . Continued unwanted billing is a hallmark of Trudeau's businesses as many reports on this site will indicate. ANYTHING associated with Trudeau is bound to be a scam and he also pays people to write positive reviews and blog posts to lure even more victims. If I were you I would cancel the card immediately!

#16 General Comment

A scam? you know not of what you speak.

AUTHOR: Sarah J. Barendse - (United States of America)

I am very sorry that you feel the way that you do in regard
to the Global Information Network. I cant even imagine what it is that would
cause someone to react that way to the training provided. I am a current member
level II. It has been worth every penny I have put into it. Since joining my
life has taken many turns for the positive and these are the group of people I
have been searching for my entire life. Educated, interesting, well read,
willing to share what they know, able and willing to help you, supportive,
happy, and well off. I understand the group isn’t for everyone, but it is far
from a scam. They don’t promise anything that isn’t delivered, and the MLM
aspect (affiliate program) is totally optional. Kevin Trudeau has had lots of
legal issues yes. But wave makers often do. I for one respect and stand behind
him and this organization 100%. I am a GIN member for life.