Complaint Review: Global Laptop Batteries

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Rick — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Global Laptop Batteries

Global Laptop Batteries They took my money and didn't send my product even after 2 months! Internet

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR YOUR BATTERY/CHARGER NEEDS!!!

I ordered a new cord for my laptop in Nov 2010. It is now February of 2011 and I have still not received my item! I have send many emails and they keep telling me USPS is to blame and they have been holding their shipments for months. The funny thing is the tracking information they gave me shows the items never left Hong Kong. LIARS!!!! THIEVES!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Laptop-Batteries/internet/Global-Laptop-Batteries-They-took-my-money-and-didnt-send-my-product-even-after-2-months-690281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Laptop Batteries