Complaint Review: Global Pro System (Vermma)

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Fort Mill South Carolina
Global Pro System (Vermma)
15560 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., #165 Internet United States of America

Global Pro System (Vermma) I ordered this program for $9.95 & I received a call about 10 mins later, at this point I knew it wasn't right, I wanted my $9.95 back, she refused. Their practices are dishonest and unethical, Internet

Wow, I don't know how you sleep...after all the lies you tell people. I ordered an informational packet, so I thought, it was only a booklet of them selling a life style of having money, spending time w/your family and financial freedom...It's the American dream I didn't need to spend $9.95 to do that. I do that for free on my own...in other words, it was a joke. I read through the booklet after watching the video. I spoke with the mentor and she then informs me that to get started I need to pay $299.00. I told her I didn't have that kind of money...and I wanted a full refund for the $9.95, she stated she needed to go, because I wasn't a good fit for their company. I told her that the only reason I wasn't a good fit is because I wasn't willing to pay the lofty amount of money and I had been lied to and mislead. Anyway she stated it wasn't a big deal and she would send over the information so I could cancel and not be charged...I told her, it was a big deal to me, because I'm out $9.95 and now I have to pay to have that "information booklet " or joke book sent back. Well I haven't gotten her email, and after reading these post I'm afraid of them charging my acct. I may have to cancel my cc. DON'T DO IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System-Vermma/internet/Global-Pro-System-Vermma-I-ordered-this-program-for-995-I-received-a-call-about-10-1041127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System (Vermma)