Complaint Review: Global Pro Systems

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Alan — St Charles Illinois
Global Pro Systems
Internet USA

Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and "clicking a mouse". My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is "no one in charge" to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed "personal coach" personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ

Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and "clicking a mouse". My mother has suffered five strokes and uses the computer to communicate with her friends.

She clicked on a spam email from Timothy Storms who bought my mothers name from Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media. Tim immediately contacted her through scripted emails that he bought from GPS and intorduced himself as her mentor. He convinced her to spend $9.95 just to take a look.Then $39.95. Then another package for $149.95. And more that I still need to sort through and add up.

Then she was handed over to Vemma where she was coached into buying $500 or more worth of bullshit vitamin water so could get that "1st Level" out of the way.

Then Heidi Caig swooped in as her "personal busines coached" and coached my 81 year old mother to register for a convention in Las vegas. First it was five days and nights at the Mirage for the $199 "All In" Vemma brainwashing convention, for which they charged my mother's credit card twice.

But wait, she was contacted again because the "best" session is on Sunday when the master scammer Anthony Powell of Herbalife fame leads a cast of slimeballs in the "Six Figure Frenzy" mind control session.

My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is "no one in charge" to blame.

So I am going to hold the self proclaimed "personal coach" personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my mother's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-Systems/internet/Global-Pro-Systems-Kaption-MediaOnline-Business-SystemsOnline-Marketing-SolutionsCenturio-1138093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro Systems