Complaint Review: Global Star Capital

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Phoenix Arizona
Global Star Capital
3 Cardinal Court #291, Hilton head Island, SC 299 Hilton Head Island, South Carolina USA

Global Star Capital Global Star Talent Inc.Rich Cocovich They do Nothing but take your money and connect you to there partners that do the same. Hilton Head Island South Carolina

Scam: I was given a name of Rich Cocovich of Global Star Capital of Hilton Head island, SC. After I paid him $10000 (wire transfer) he was to locate the funds for my project.  Mr. Cocovich then referred me to Convergex Carribbean, Ltd. in Prince Frederick, Maryland. I then was to pay DJ Callender $25000 (wire transfer) to locate me the investor to fund my project. I paid both of these fee’s and Mr. Callender then forwarded me to The Signature Group out of Nashville, Tenn., where they wanted another $15000 upfront fee. On the official record this company dissolved 8/13/2013 and I was sent over to this company around 3 days later.

These people are real good at this. Rich is the best at selling this, he seems to know what you want to hear and he will say it.

I just want to say to anyone reading this before doing business with anybody please check  with the secretary of state/ Corporation Commission of the state where they do business because if they are not registered do not do business with them. In this case none of these companies are currently registered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Star-Capital-/Hilton-Head-Island-South-Carolina-29926/Global-Star-Capital-Global-Star-Talent-IncRich-Cocovich-They-do-Nothing-but-take-your-m-1092831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Star Capital