sticks

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

Globe Life Insurance Rip Off oklahama city, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Consult an expert for help

My mother had a 15,000 dollar life insurance policy with Globe Life Insurance, she had increased it a year ago from 10,000 to 15,000.   She paid 69.00 a month on time every month which is outrageous to begin with.  They paid the funeral costs and there is still a remainder of 5000.00 to be paid out to my sister who is the beneficiary.  She was told she had to get all medical records sent to them from her doctors which we did.  We were told a check had been mailed out on 12/19/12 and today is 1/19/13 and no check has arrived.  We call them two or three times a week telling us different stories and then were told on 1/18/13 that now they are waiting on one other hospital for records after being told the check has been mailed a month ago.  I called a supervisor and he told me to give him 15 minutes and he would call me back and that was three days ago with no call back.   They want there payments sent to them and on time but do not want to give the remainder of the money to the beneficiaries.  We have bills to pay of my mother's which died on 10/18/12 which has been three months and the remainder of the money has not been given to us.   They are very unprofessional and don't care if we get the remainder or not.  Too many stories going with this company.  We want the money sent.  This is completely ridiculous.  I do not suggest to anyone to go to this company for any type of insurance because no one seems to know what they are doing and don't really care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globe-Life-Insurance/oklahama-city-Oklahoma-73102/Globe-Life-Insurance-Rip-Off-oklahama-city-Oklahoma-999778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globe Life Insurance

Consult an expert for help

AUTHOR: Insurance Expert - (USA)

I understand you must be very frustrated and I suggest you contact an expert that can help you with problems you are having with your life insurance company. The Center for Life Insurance Disputes consults consumers with life insurance issues such as yours. www.cflid.com
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC