Complaint Review: Glory Days Farm

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jacks girl — Lumber Bridge North Carolina United States of America
Glory Days Farm
West End, North Carolina United States of America

Glory Days Farm Cheryl Jasinski Would never recommend to Anyone West End, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Addressing response of employee

*Consumer Comment: Also taken by Glory Days Farm

*Author of original report: This is a real person

*UPDATE Employee: Glory Days and Fraud by Ripoff report

I want to start off by saying I would never recommend Glory Days to anyone. In my opinion they will continue to tell you your horse needs more training to get more money out of you and in the end you will get a horse that is no better than the first day they came there. I had a really bad experience with them training my horse and also the purchase of a horse from them. Please do not even attempt to use them you will be so unhappy and left with empty pockets and a horse you still cant ride.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glory-Days-Farm/West-End-North-Carolina-27376/Glory-Days-Farm-Cheryl-Jasinski-Would-never-recommend-to-Anyone-West-End-North-Carolina-1013603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glory Days Farm

Addressing response of employee

AUTHOR: Rocky Rider - ()

To say that Glory Days Farm has a sterling reputation is a gross representation of the truth. Anyone who might be interested in honest feedback only needs to inquire with other local horse people; the barn down the road from Glory Days, the local feed store, hay supplier, others who have done work for them, the list isn't short.  Quite honestly, since my experience I have not found anyone in the local area who has had something positive to say about them.

Also taken by Glory Days Farm

AUTHOR: Rocky Rider - ()

I am a former client of Glory Days Farm and I support the opinion of the person filing the originial report. The info below is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. The owners - Steve and Cheyl Jazinski have proven to me to be completely unethical and are pathological liars. I have encountered numerous other local people who had bad experiences with them, they have a poor reputation within the local horse community. They do sometimes have very beautiful horses, if you are considering doing business with them proceed with caution, ask for proof of everything they tell you and get everything in writing, take a vet that you consider honest. Expect misrepresentation.

This is a real person

AUTHOR: Jacks girl - (United States of America)

Oh believe me I do exist and I will stick by the fact that I would never recommend them to anyone. I hope that this helps other people that would have otherwise used their services and soon found out that they have wasted their money.

Glory Days and Fraud by Ripoff report

AUTHOR: Tomcat4711 - (USA)

The report has obviously fraudulent origins. On the same day of the report we got an email from a company that wants to repair our reputation. Quite odd I must say!!!
I also find it remarkable that no names are displayed so we can not even talk to the alleged "person".

I think Ripoff report should check its sources and be more vigilant off malpractice by companies that are only out there to make money from the misfortune of others.
I will write a Ripoff Report for Alex Pippin (ORM Consultant RMNF from removenegativefeedback.net)
It really is a shame that I have to waste my time on this.
We have an impecable track record and our customers are extremely happy (since 20 years I might add).