Complaint Review: Go Daddy

• Reported By: Wideman18 — House springs Missouri
Go Daddy
Internet USA

Go Daddy Stealing Domains Internet

On July 21, 2014 at approximately 8 Am central time, I searched several Domain names I intended on buying and using for my business I am starting. All the sites I looked up and wrote down were listed as available and only 2.99. I wrote it down and searched the others I was also wanting. When I returned to purchase them within the hour they were all marked as "premium" and cost thousandsw now. They literally stole the ideas I had and are now making them thousands more than they were. They stole my ideas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Daddy/internet/Go-Daddy-Stealing-Domains-Internet-1163646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go Daddy