Complaint Review: Go karts USA

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Newport North Carolina United States of America
Go karts USA

Go karts USA They shipped me a damaged dune buggy and refused to send replacement parts! Internet

I ordered a new dune buggy which arrived three weeks after the scheduled delivery date. When it finally arrived, the driver dumped it off the truck and told me I had to contact go karts USA. When I talked to customer service which should be called no service they told me I should have refused the shipment. Anyway, after many phone calls and me sendi pictures and more pictures I got nowhere.

So here I am stuck with a new dune buggy that looks like a used scraped up dent piece of junk. If you are in the market for this type of recreational vehicle stay away from this company! You would be better off spending the extra few dollars and buying a quality item from Honda, Yamaha, Polaris or John Deere. I will never buy an item with 4 wheels from them. If they sold wheel barrels I would not buy that either. This company really sucks! Buyer beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-karts-USA/internet/Go-karts-USA-They-shipped-me-a-damaged-dune-buggy-and-refused-to-send-replacement-parts-909164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go karts USA