Complaint Review: GoCheapsky.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: CarefulWhereMyMoneyGoes — VanAlstyne Texas United States of America
GoCheapsky.com
ksjhksdjahdsakjhd Internet United States of America

GoCheapsky.com Cash Only to China? Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same issue just happened to me

*General Comment: Same experience

Beware, A deal too good to be true! A TV (Samsung 51" Plasma 550 series 3D WiFi 120Hz 1080P) that normally retails for $1300.00 at Tiger.com (11-30-2012) is selling for $360.00, including shipping, at GoCheapsky.com

After investigating a little, I found that the website originates in China, and uses the Netherlands as a front by registering the website there. The website has been running for 290 days, according toScamadviser.com. Their street address is listed as "ksjhksdjahdsakjhd." Scamadviser.com also ranks it as a high risk website.

On the GoCheapsky.com website, There are logos for PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard. I attempted to buy the TV from them. They sent an e-mail back saying "Thank you for response, But i'm sorry, we don't accept paypal for small order, because it's too hard and high charges for we pick up money, hope you can understand, our payment: (1)western union,(2) money gram,(3)TT(bank transfer)."

Hog wash! PayPal is the simplest and securest way to get money through the internet. In other words, they want me to send cash to China with no way of enforcing a guarantee or to receive compensation for a mishipped item or damaged goods. Yeah, right.

Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoCheapskycom/internet/GoCheapskycom-Cash-Only-to-China-Internet-976101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoCheapsky.com

Same issue just happened to me

AUTHOR: haragon - (United States of America)

I sent money to them for new ipod sent $160 and all communication stopped once they picked up. this was 2 days ago. I am sad that I didnt think about researching the company name as I should know better. I am sorry that other folks have fell victim to this scum of a company. I just wish there was something or someone that could shut this website down. So no one else falls for their scam.

#2 General Comment

Same experience

AUTHOR: itsymonroe - (United States of America)

I too thought I was getting a good deal ordering a Samsung 42" television, I sent an inquiry to Gocheapsky and the communication was great.  When I ordered it I selected paypal but was contacted that my order was too small and if I could send the money via Western Union.  Unfortunately I did't get the hint and sent the money via Western Union.  Once they received my money all correspondence stopped and my order never shipped.

I have ordered from other companies in China and they all have great customer support and I have always had great followup.  But Gocheapsky is truly a rip off.  A word to anyone thinking about getting a good deal, don't order from gocheapsky, save your money and order from a reputable company.

bullets