Complaint Review: Gold and silver buyers

Gold and silver buyers
houston, Texas USA

Gold and silver buyers Goldwiser ex employee houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Not A Rebuttal Either Agreeing with Author

*Author of original report: No rebuttal just an update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All True glad a Texas is letting out what Colorado is going through too.

I worked for gsb aka goldwiser for almost 2 years before i found out that everybody in ths company are ex cons. We were paid a salary for a unot director working 60 hours for 420 a week. The company encourages you to pay the customer as lil as 20% of what the item is worth. Since i was not paying this low amount i was let go. Brian Culwell is a scam artist Andre Lyles is an ex drug dealer Richard Scrushy is a thief and a liar as well as Jeremy Evans who is like an evil dictator and puts employees name on a wekkly email if they are not scamming the customers out of enough money to make monthly quotas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-and-silver-buyers/houston-Texas-77081/Gold-and-silver-buyers-Goldwiser-ex-employee-houston-Texas-1096504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold and silver buyers

Not A Rebuttal Either Agreeing with Author

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I have a very intersting story regarding this company.  I was upset with my price that I was quoted at the Colorado location last week.  I went to the store on Barnes Road in Colorado Springs. I was googling them to report my bad experience. The only store I could find at the time was listed in Highlands Ranch.  Since it was the same company I wrote down how I felt.  The next day my report with my name was changed.  I then wrote back saying this wasn't me and they changed my report.  Today I got an email and it is changed again and my name is changed as well.  They write their own false claims to consumers.  They are writing their own reviews for us to read.

I googled Brain Culwell's name and I see he has been in jail many times for ripping people off for diamonds and on eBay.  I also read he took an elderly ladies home from her without her even knowing about it.  Thank you for letting us know about these crooks.  I just happened to stumble upon this site do to the fact they changed my review.  Had they not done that I would of never knew about all the other crooked things they have done.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say SELLER BEWARE!!!!

No rebuttal just an update

AUTHOR: exgsbemployee - ()

Colorado employee he not only changed the name to goldwiser he also put everything in amelias name. The thing about the funds in the bank is true as i expierienced this my self everytime i went to the bank i had to wait for them to wire the funds then go to the bank it was embarrasing this would happen everytime i went to the bank! Now this thing about not making commission unless you make your monthly quota is ridiculous some of the employees depend on that commission and that is the main reason many of us went to work there. Everybody in houston is quitting because of all the bs. Hope you find something better i decided to get out before it all went to hell.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All True glad a Texas is letting out what Colorado is going through too.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

No rebuttal here just wanted to agree with this 100%.  Brian opened up 17 stores in Colorado within a year and just closed all but 4.  Changed the name to Goldwiser and saying he is honest and pays the most.  He should be a stand up comic after he gets out of the slammer this time.  Once a con always a con.  He treats his employees like trash.  He lies and tells us to lie almost on a daily bases to customers.  Bounces costomers checks.  THe company never has funds in the bank because they are afriad the bank will freeze the assets.  HE is always trying to be one step ahead of the law but the joke is on him.  They are just waiting for him to fall without him knowing.  THen the law will be there to hang it up for good.