Complaint Review

8669566183
Category:
Collection Agencies

Goldstein and Associates Group LLC Scam, Very rude, unprofessional Internet

*Consumer Comment: How does Larry know?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Record Straight

*Consumer Comment: close the account

In good faith I made payment arangements on past debt. The kept calling over and over. Before my last payment was due, they started debting my account which was done on unauthorized dates. After calling about 15 times I finally talked to a Brian Cox, he must be the only employee in the office and a very very rude individual. He would not allow me to talk to anyone else in the company and had a nasty attitude. I only wanted to speak to someone in management to have said charges reversed. You would be better served to just let these guys turn account over to someone. These guys are not professional at all and I do not recomend that anyone deal with this company, they will take you're money and give you no information on why.

thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldstein-and-Associates-Group-LLC/internet/Goldstein-and-Associates-Group-LLC-Scam-Very-rude-unprofessional-Internet-627639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldstein and Associates Group LLC

How does Larry know?

AUTHOR: Alias - (USA)

I received a call from B &G mediation. However, since I have not formal letters outlining the details of supposed civil suit and my only creditor and i have a payment arrangement I keep faithfully. I decided to do some online research and found this...which begs the question how does Larry know those are the details for that particular complaint? When we register our information is kept private. ..supposedly. How does Larry know?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Record Straight

AUTHOR: Larry - (USA)

This person states that they made payment arrangments in good faith to clear a pass due account, him or her created.  Once an arrangment is set up, it is entered into a system to run as transactions on the days they set up. Unless someone calls and changes the dates, the transactions will run as set. In this instance, this person decided to switch his dates on the transaction, by calling in and leaving on a voice mail, that he needed to change the date. Depending on which voice mail he gets, it could be days before someone recieves the message. By the time the message was recieved, the transaction had already ran. When we set up arrangments, we advise the person, that if arrangment needs to be changed,please call in and speak to a live person 72 hours in advance. This didnt occur and the transaction was ran. Once the transaction is ran, there is no way to stop it. If the payment is ran on the dates you set, there will be NO REFUND GIVEN............

close the account

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

My advise to you is close your bank account and reopen it with a new account # . Never trust anybody like that with your bank imformation I know they will clean it out.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS