Complaint Review: Gpnetpcs.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: genbergj — Clarkesville Tennessee United States of America
Gpnetpcs.com

Gpnetpcs.com Fling.com They have been charging my bank card for charges I did not agree to. Internet, Internet

I began getting charges on my credit card after I signed up for a dating service at cpdnethelp.com.  The charges have been extravagant and I closed my account with them.  Low and behold, not all the charges were from cpdnethelp.com, the were from gpnethelp.com.  In the last few months, they have charged over $300 to my account without my permission.  It started around the same time as when I signed up with cpdnethelp.com so I assume gpnethelp.com somehow tagged along with my order.  Although I canceled the cpdnethelp, the charges from gpnethelp did not stop.  I am now having trouble stopping these charges and I would like to get my money back due to the fraudulent nature of these charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpnetpcscom/internet/Gpnetpcscom-Flingcom-They-have-been-charging-my-bank-card-for-charges-I-did-not-agree-to-857369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpnetpcs.com