Complaint Review: Graceful Hands

• Reported By: Beverly — Austin Texas United States of America
Graceful Hands
3645 Marketplace Blvd. Ste. 130 East point, Georgia United States of America

Graceful Hands Asking for donations East point, Georgia

I think I have been ripped off but will probably never really know. A young girl, about 20 years old, knocked on my door and told me she needed points to be able to go further in life and teach other young adults how to better their lives, a noble cause.

I wrote a check for 25.00 and in return she gave me a receipt. The organization's receipt states that a "501.C3 application is filed and pending". She told me that this donation was tax deductible but the receipt does not state "tax deductible". She showed me a list of names of other people who were helping her with her points. I hope she gets the money and not some rip off charity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graceful-Hands/East-point-Georgia-30344/Graceful-Hands-Asking-for-donations-East-point-Georgia-972377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graceful Hands