Complaint Review: Grapevine Communications

• Reported By: sundevil — Sarasota Florida
Grapevine Communications
5201 Paylor Lane Sarasota, Florida USA

Grapevine Communications AKA Grapevine Inc. BAD BUSINESS Sarasota Florida

When I went to Grapevine for some marketing ideas for my small business, I spoke with Gabriele Vest and told her was I was looking for, for my business.  I gave her specifics such as waht I ws looking for for radio and Tv as well as my budget.  After the initial meeting she got back with me about a week and a half later on what it would cost just for her to give me an estimate on what my money would buy.  Honestly I wish I would have just said no a that point.

But I gave her a deposit of $700 and was optimistic about the proposal that she was going to give me.....2 weeks later she sent me an email with the information about tv and radio spots, direct mail, internet seo, cost for commercial creation, cost for commercial writing.  THe first thing that irratated me was the fact that nothing had a set price.  Everything said it will cost "UP TO $amount" The UP TO prices were completly out of my budget.  The Demographics were way off the mark for what I was looking for and the Area that I was looking to taget was wrong.

I contacted her and gave her the concerns that I had and told her that I am not going to be going with her firm and that I wanted my money refunded back to me.  Well she was not very receptive to that at all but did have her boss call me the next day and I also went over my concerns with him and how I think that the job that Gabriele did was not correct at all.  He disagreed and offered to give them a chance to do this again.  I told him that I don't trust her and all I wanted was my refund and he told me that they will not be giving a refund.

I bad business to not listen to what someone is looking for in his/her business.  and not be able to give them set price and also when you make errors you own up to them.  Don't trust these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grapevine-Communications/Sarasota-Florida-34240/Grapevine-Communications-AKA-Grapevine-Inc-BAD-BUSINESS-Sarasota-Florida-1063865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grapevine Communications