poem

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Rod — LaPorte Indiana United States of America
Green Planet Servicing Ltd

Green Planet Servicing Ltd They have ignored call backs that I've asked for on their voice mail. A phone representative was also rude. Internet

I fell behind in my mortgage, that Green Planet Servicing Ltd purchased from the now bancrupt GMAC Mortgage.  I asked for a modification based on the fact that I had an accident and had alot of unexpected expenses. The MIT Customer Service Rep treated me like I was a criminal and was very rude to me on the phone. I'm 65 years old on Social Security Disability and a Vietnam Veteran with a pending "Agent Orange" case.

I may lose my house if they don't modify my loan, but I don't feel like I deserve rudeness from a cold and callus customer service rep. I also feel like they should return my calls and give me someone more courteous to talk with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Planet-Servicing-Ltd/internet/Green-Planet-Servicing-Ltd-They-have-ignored-call-backs-that-Ive-asked-for-on-their-voic-1015519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Planet Servicing Ltd