Complaint Review: Green Stone llc Shaikh Imran

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Michigan United States of America
Green Stone llc Shaikh Imran
green.stonellc@yahool.com San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Green Stone llc Shaikh Imran Imran, Milton Johnson Scammer! Credit Card Fraud too! San Antonio, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Imran (Important Info) PLEASE READ

This guy Imran is a scam artist! But we kind of figured that when he didn't pass our test for credit inquiry removal nor the credit repair.  He's a good talker but it's worse than that. We took a chance for inquiry removal because we could use a credit card and when he didn't deliver would have the option to dispute or chargeback the transaction. Well, what we didn't count on is Imran taking our credit card information and going on a trip.   Yes, a trip/vacation.  He slipped up when my broker called him from a California number because he wasn't taking our calls. He said he was leaving Napa CA. WHICH WAS THE PLACE THAT JUST SHOWED UP ON MY PARTNER'S CREDIT CARD. SILVERADO RESORT. HE ALSO USED THE CARD FOR ROOM SERVICE.  Apparently he faxes over an authorization form to the hotel presents it as a gift, He used the name Milton Johnson and it's believed that he has fake id as well.

So when he was busted over the phone he was advised that the authorities would be notified, this guy called at 2,3,4am cursing saying he was drunk and he was going to rape my partners wife, if he reported him. (  WE HAVE ON VOICEMAIL) tell us how to upload it and we will to this report. The hotel is searching the license plate from the checkout, and I imagine this guys telephone number will be disconnected soon.
This just happend on the Nov 28th-30th.

Beware- We knew he was a cut and paste guy for business lines and credit repair we already do a great job with repair, we were just looking for inquiry removal.

This guy is scum.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Stone-llc-Shaikh-Imran/San-Antonio-Texas-/Green-Stone-llc-Shaikh-Imran-Imran-Milton-Johnson-Scammer-Credit-Card-Fraud-too-San-Ant-806747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Stone llc Shaikh Imran

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Imran (Important Info) PLEASE READ

AUTHOR: huntIMRAN - ()

Dear All Victims,

I can confirm 100% that this scammer is currently in custody in Bexar County, San Antonio on a different charge. Please feel free to verify with Bexar Sheriff Department regarding Shaikh Mohammad Imran (DOB 11/23/1988).

I request you to present any proof you have against him and report to the police ASAP so that he remains behind the bar which is safer for all of us. I have been searching for him for couple of years now and this time I have been successful. He costed me 15K and I am sure if he is released he will do more. So, please dont waste time and help me spread this message so that police receive enough complaints for him to stay in there for some time!

Lets all help clean up our land of opportunity!