Complaint Review: Green Tree Fundraising

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: C Kraco — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Green Tree Fundraising
525 South Main St. Suite F Ukiah, California United States of America

Green Tree Fundraising Dennis Carrier Cashed school's fundraiser check and never sent product! Ukiah , California

In February of 2011, I helped organize a school fundraiser using Green Tree Fundraising.  Our 7th & 8th grade classes sold water bottles and insulated coffee cups to raise money for a class trip.

Our school mailed the order to Dennis Carrier, founder and CEO of Green Tree Fundraising in late February.  Our check for $273.50 was cashed on March 3rd.  We were told that it would take 2 weeks for the product to arrive. Around early April I expressed some concerns to Mr. Carrier that our product had still not arrived.  I was told that it was on back order.

In early May I attempted to contact the company due to the extreme lateness of the order AND lack of communication on Mr. Carrier's part.  I have received no communication from him since April.  I made numerous attempts to contact him through his Green Tree Facebook page and was subsequently blocked from posting anything.  In my online communication with a Miss Jadene Fourman ("National Training Coordinator") I was told that she was not able to contact Mr Carrier either.

At this point I just want our school's money back so that I may refund the customers before school gets out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-Tree-Fundraising/Ukiah-California-95482/Green-Tree-Fundraising-Dennis-Carrier-Cashed-schools-fundraiser-check-and-never-sent-prod-737752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green Tree Fundraising