Complaint Review: GreenPoint Credit LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Richard August Rhoads — Telford Pennsylvania
GreenPoint Credit LLC
Nationwide USA

GreenPoint Credit LLC GreenTree Credit,Bank of America They stole my "Paid For Home" in Perryville Maryland. Exton,Pennsylvania Nationwide

In the Year of 2002, GreenPoint credit from Exton PA.. A division of the,  Giant, Bank of America, they sued me in the Cecil County District Court,located in Elkton Maryland. They were unsuccessful at beating me in this Civil Court. I,as my own Pro Se attorney, won the final trial judgment as the number one defendent. Bank of America and their attornies, "Were Fricken Pissed", that I, on my own,was able to Knock them out in this civil court room.Reference: 030200025362002,File Date: 11/06/2002. The very next day, Bank of America, resubmitted,the very same documents in the very same court, and sued me again. They had to, "Fricken Cheat",to get me out of my home. They were able to foreclose on me without a trial judgment "Verdict", in their "Favor". They committed many,many criminal acts within the Cecil County Court system. And they never got "Busted",for stealing my "Paid  For Home". Bank of America completed all these acts, without a "Contract with me. Ref: 030200001492003,File Date: 01/21/2003. I have  sued them in court, but I can not get a fair court to listen.      Ref: Richard August Rhoads v. State of Maryland-Judiciary & Bank of America,et al. Just Google, check out the web page. In the near Future, Ref: Richard August Rhoads v. State of Maryland,Bank of America,Souderton Police Department,James Gannon Dudley,et al. I am going to seek action against all of them. Bottom line is, I ohmost lost my "Life", because of what has happened to me. U.S. Federal Court in Philadelphia, 3rd District, "I'll Be Back". Good Day!. "END".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenPoint-Credit-LLC/nationwide/GreenPoint-Credit-LLC-GreenTree-CreditBank-of-America-They-stole-my-Paid-For-Home-in-P-1167780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenPoint Credit LLC