desperate

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: DTMerchant — New York United States of America
GroopDealz

GroopDealz GroopDealz / GroopDealz.com / Harrison Mitchell Utah / Groopdealz Fraud / Groopdealz Scam FRAUD / SCAM / STEALS YOUR PRODUCTS AND IDEAS / LIAR / THIEF / CHEAT Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply from Harrison Mitchell

I Sought out groopdealz in order to help them sell some of my products from my etsy shop. I ran 1 deal with a little bit of success for one of my bubble necklaces. As soon as the next week i saw that groopdealz and its owner had chosen to run there own products of bubble necklaces. They just used me to prove the market then they went to my distributor and bought them directly. they use the vendors to prove the sales then they cut you out! I have filed complaints, called several times asking to speak with the owner Harison Mitchell but he never returns calls or emails. I cant afford a lawyer to sue, so i am just getting screwed?

this is a warning to other vendors like me...DON NOT TRUST GROOPDEALZ!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GroopDealz/internet/GroopDealz-GroopDealz-GroopDealzcom-Harrison-Mitchell-Utah-Groopdealz-Fraud-Groop-946784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GroopDealz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply from Harrison Mitchell

AUTHOR: Harrison Mitchell - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern,

GroopDealz.com helps thousands of stay at home moms and small businesses everyday by providing them with an outlet to sell their handmade and boutique products. It is true that we found a high quality supplier for Bubble Necklaces and were able to offer them to our customers at an affordable price. Our vendor/seller repeat rate is over 98%. We have over a thousand vendors and all of them are very pleased with our services. We have had our bumps in the road, as any new business does. We have since increased our customer support staff as well as vendor services staff. I am more than happy to discuss this issue. You can email me anytime at harrison@groopdealz.com.

Please let us know what we can do to resolve this.

Harrison Mitchell