Complaint Review: Growthink inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: nathalie — Encinitas California United States of America
Growthink inc.
6033 W. Century Blvd. Suite 150 Los Angeles, California Internet United States of America

Growthink inc. they mislead me, I bought a $97 business plan template and they charged me 97$ every month for over a year. When I complained they said they had sent me a receipt where it said that I had to cancel www.growthink.com, Internet

*Author of original report: Problem solved

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Customer Relations

A year ago I purchased at www.growthink.com a template for a business plan. It cost $97.
My husband pays the bills so I never saw that they had continued to charge us $97 every month after the initial purchase. A year after the purchase my husband finally asked me what that $97 from a company called Growthink inc. was and I said I had purchased a template for a business plan a year ago. We could not believe it. When I called the customer support they said emailed me a receipt after the initial purchase which stated that I had a free offer to check their Growthink University and then below, written in small it said that if I did not cancel this they would charge me $97 a month.
The customer service forwarded it to me when I called to complain, the problem is that I never received the email and even if I had it is a very misleading email because you are buying a product and you never intended to buy a monthly subscription of $97 to a Growthink University.

When I asked to be refunded the monthly $97 they said they have a non refund policy.
Nathalie, Encinitas California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Growthink-inc/internet/Growthink-inc-they-mislead-me-I-bought-a-97-business-plan-template-and-they-charged-m-870119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Growthink inc.

Problem solved

AUTHOR: nathalie - (USA)

A day after I posted the report on Ripoff Report, a manager from Growthink Inc. contacted me and told me Growthink Inc. was willing to refund the money I had paid every month for a year for the Growthink University service I had never asked for. I am really grateful for their action and value the care they took to call me and refund me. Thank you Growthink Inc.

Response from Customer Relations

AUTHOR: Growthink - Customer Relations - (United States of America)

I have spoken with this customer and the situation has been resolved.

Our services strive to provide ongoing value for customers, and are in no way intended to rip-off anyone.

Once a determination was made that value was not derived from the program access, due to lack of awareness, a refund for the amount in question was issued immediately.

The customer has agreed to remove this report.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC