Complaint Review: Guthy Renker Meaningful Beauty Australia

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Aggie — Sydney Internet United States of America
Guthy Renker Meaningful Beauty Australia

Guthy Renker Meaningful Beauty Australia Meaningful Beauty Australia Internet

I ordered a little set of Meaningful Beauty cosmetics from Guthy Renker that were advertised on TV. I paid over the phone and shortly received a small package that I ordered. I was really surprised that soon after, even before i really started to use the first set of cosmetics, I received a large package of cosmetics I never ordered or signed up for, and my credit card was also charged for it. The amount was 4 times the money I initially paid. I tried to contact the company but no luck as they only ask you to leave your name and number and say they will call you back. I tried to call them many times, sometimes received missed calls because they were made late or in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. Soon after I was contacted by debt collector, i called them and explained them the situation. They advised me to get return authorisation. after miracle happened and i actually get to speak to somebody from Guthy Renker, they said that when i ordered something i was assign automatically for subscription and have to pay. It is a joke! I never was informed about any subscription and they do not have any prove I did sign up for anything. The debt collectors keep contacting me. I hope this TV scam will stop soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guthy-Renker-Meaningful-Beauty-Australia/internet/Guthy-Renker-Meaningful-Beauty-Australia-Meaningful-Beauty-Australia-Internet-1021240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guthy Renker Meaningful Beauty Australia