Complaint Review: H2O Services

• Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

H2O Services Shoddy workmanship Albuquerque, New Mexico

*Author of original report: Compliant Filed with the Better Business Bureau

I hired H20 Services located in Albuquerque, New Mexico to drain and flush a hot water heater on Saturday April 13th 2013. A guy shows up to do the job in his own personal vehicle, not in uniform and lacking theproper tools to do the job because he had to borrow some tools from me.

He drains the tank and after he completes filling the tank, and lights the pilot, I can hear water falling into the pilotburner. I asked him were it could be coming from and he said that he did not know, but it could be residual water that was left over from the draining.

So he leaves and I leave as well. I get home later that day to find a puddle of water under my water heater about inch deep. I look at the top of the water heater and the hot water outlet pipe, which he had unscrewed during the draining process, had not been tightened down properly, and water was pouring out of it. [continued below]....
.....  It was late so I call him back the next day and we agree to meet at 11:00 AM.

Two hours go by and he doesnt show up, so I call and speak to the owner who assures that I will get my money back and he tells me that he will call the guy who botched the job's Boss, who I had already tried calling and got a message that said something to the effect that his voice mail was "unable to accept messages ".

About 30 minutes later, his Boss calls me back and we  discuss what happened, he says that he is sending the same guy back out and  he promises me as well that I will see a refund, which he will personally deliver to me on Monday April 15th, 2013.  The guy shows up at 4:30PM with a wrench, tightens it, all the while he is complaining about the inconvenience that he has endured by having to come back out due to his own incompetence, mind you and spends all of one minute actually working and then leaves.

I never got the refund I was promised, on Monday afternoon April 15th, 2013, I leave his Boss a message to call me like he had promisedso that I could get my money back. I get his voice mail, leave him a message, and he has yet to return my call. I was also assured by the Boss during our "phone conversation" that if there was any water damage to the base that supports the hot water heater, that they would replace it free of charge. They have never bothered to call me back to  honor the commitment(s) that they had made to me and now it is approaching two weeks with no "phone call" nor resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/H2O-Services/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87101/H2O-Services-Shoddy-workmanship-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1046288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H2O Services

Compliant Filed with the Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I then filed a Compliant with the Better Business Bureau and despite two requests from them for a “response” from H2O Services regarding my concerns, they never bothered to answer the Complaint.