Complaint Review: HOLIDAY TV TOTAL IN HOME REPAIR

• Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: caz — new port richey Florida United States of America
HOLIDAY TV TOTAL IN HOME REPAIR
Mile Stretch Road HOLIDAY, Florida United States of America

HOLIDAY TV TOTAL IN HOME REPAIR MARTY & CHARMAINE PECORINO We found Marty in the phone book and called him to see if it was possible to repair our $3500 Hitachi wide screen TV. He came out April 20th and said yes it could be repaired and he quoted $454.75. We HOLIDAY, Florida

Marty came out to repair our Hitachi wide screen TV April 20 2010. The picture had a  red glow to it. The Tv was an expensive one so we felt the $65 technician fee worth it to find out if it could be repaired.

He said it needed a part which he would order. Quoted $454.75 to do the job, half payable now and the balance upon completion. He returned a couple of weeks later with a small box which I presumed was the part. I was home and let him in. Unfortunately, I did not see what he did to the TV nor did he show me the corrected picture which while he was there.

The TV was not repaired the picture was even more RED when we switched it on. I have tried several times requesting Marty to come back to see this but he is ignoring me now he has our money. It states on our invoice number 1567 that work comes with a 90 day parts and labor warranty which he pointed out to my husband on his first visit to our home. We thought that was fair. Marty left his business card which had a nice photo of him and his wife Charmaine on it giving us the impression of a genuine, honest professional.

Looking closely at the invoice he has written "charges if not repaired $250"!  Different to $65 as we were originally advised. Why would one pay him $250 for NOT repairing it? I hope we can stop this person from scamming more local residents out of their hard earned money. I have just found this site (too late). I am reporting this incident to Florida law enforcement agencies and our local Attorney tomorrow to get this criminal in front of a Judge repaying all victims in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOLIDAY-TV-TOTAL-IN-HOME-REPAIR/HOLIDAY-Florida-/HOLIDAY-TV-TOTAL-IN-HOME-REPAIR-MARTY-CHARMAINE-PECORINO-We-found-Marty-in-the-phone-boo-616332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOLIDAY TV TOTAL IN HOME REPAIR