Complaint Review: Harry Telecom

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: AceRedemption — Upper Darby Pennsylvania United States of America
Harry Telecom
1 Garrett Road Upper Darby, Pennsylvania United States of America

Harry Telecom Con Artists Scoundrels take advantage stay away thieves shady Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Lies!

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: reply to the report

Horrible!!!!!! If your smart make sure you check everything on your phone. They fixed my screen took my picture on instagr.am and i gave them great reviews and praise! However broke my microphone so now, I can only talk on speaker! I thought I was saving and getting a great deal. I should have just paid my insurance company! Don't mess with them... Scoundrels and thrives you will get taken for They could have fixed this mistake cheaply. Now that I can't talk on my phone... I have nothing better to do then figure out ways to make them miss out on opportunity to make money. That's how those con artist made me feel. Run a test on that!!!

With Regret A Very Dissatisfied Customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harry-Telecom/Upper-Darby-Pennsylvania-19082/Harry-Telecom-Con-Artists-Scoundrels-take-advantage-stay-away-thieves-shady-Upper-Darby-999024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harry Telecom

Lies!

AUTHOR: AceRedemption - ()

Yes I was happy that you fixed my screen> But there was nothing wrong with my microphone before I brought it to you. One of your workers even saw me and admited to seeing me talk on my phone when I walked in the store to give my phone to you. You people broke it. The least you could have done was take a look at it. Your sitll crooks with no since of basic customer service. I should have just paid my insurance company.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

reply to the report

AUTHOR: harry telecom inc - ()

i see the report and read it properly.as he posted the instagram picture that he was happy when he got the service.he is right because when we fix phone we test it for full functionality,he was happy and gave us picture for instagram because his phone was working fine at that point of time.might be he have that problem later.as cell phone is electronics and anything can happen anytime so that is nobody fault.and customer is blaming the store without any reason.sometimes they are competitior try make negative feedback for the business.

markets