Complaint Review: Health Basics

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By: Mel MacAllister — Weare New Hampshire Virgin Islands (US)
Health Basics

Health Basics I tried to call to return products, no one answered. No return info in package. Finally someone answered and refused to take back product. " Too late". Poor website, bad communications, Bad service. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is factually incorrect and dishonest

I placed an online order. I received 2 confirmation emails non stating return policy.I tried to contact the company to return products ordered. I called the # listed and no one answered twice. The third time I left a message.

Phone called was returned a week later and I was denied a return due to over the time limit.

There is no tab on the main site for the return policy. There is no return info on the product page, There is not return info until you get to the last purchase page. There is no fair way to return products.

I had many conversations with Jordan and Brian. The company they purchased this product from agreed that Health Basics should take the product back it was not going to expire.

No matter how many people contacted them in my behalf stating they were unfair, it didn't affect the result of Health Basics refusal to take the product back and refund my money.

Very poor customer service. Not trustworthy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Basics/internet/Health-Basics-I-tried-to-call-to-return-products-no-one-answered-No-return-info-in-pack-681249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Basics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is factually incorrect and dishonest

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

This report is factually incorrect and dishonest. Let me address the points one by one.

Regarding phone calls and e-mails: we always respond to telephone calls and e-mails within one business day but usually within just a couple of hours. This customer was no exception, as soon as we received a message we returned the call immediately. We received NO communication from this customer until more than one month after the order in question was shipped.

Regarding our return policy: Our return policy is linked on the bottom of all of the checkout pages and all the online shop pages. The return policy can easily be viewed without entering any payment information let alone actually placing the order. The return policy is 14 days. This is the FIRST complaint we have received regarding our return policy. If you would like to verify that the return policy can be viewed without making a purchase please visit our website a look along the footer of all the pages within the online store for "Return Policy."

Regarding this specific customer: if it had been less than 30 days and the customer didn't write us rude e-mails accusing us of "cheating her" we would have happily made an exception. However, this customer wrote multiple rude e-mails and left us angry phone messages accusing us of wrong doing simply because we promptly shipped her exactly the products she ordered for exactly the price she agreed to pay.

If anyone would like to allow us to prove this claim false we will happily offer a 10% discount off the first order for any new customer. Just contact us and request the new customer discount.