Complaint Review: HealthCare One

• Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Patricia — Broadview Hts. Ohio United States of America
HealthCare One
7400 Gaylord Parkway Frisco, Texas United States of America

HealthCare One Carington International Corp. takes advantage of people in need. Frisco, Texas

*Author of original report: Update

I am a victim of HealthCare One a.k.a. Careington International Corp. This company takes your money and leaves you with broken promises.

I agreed to try their service for 30 days, at which time I gave them $390.00 and was told that if I decided to cancel my membership with them before the 30 days were up, I would receive a full refund of my money. I phoned the company before the 30 day trail period was up and I have yet to receive my refund.

I have called HealthCare One aka Careington International repeatedly for 3 months now only to get the run around, and a rehearsed speech from their sale reps, that my request is being processed and when it is completed someone will phone me to let me know.

I have decided to report them to The Better Business Bureau, the States Attorneys Office in Texas and The Internet Crime Complaint Center along with writing all of the organizations they advertise on their web site that they claim to be  affiliated with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthCare-One/Frisco-Texas-75034/HealthCare-One-Carington-International-Corp-takes-advantage-of-people-in-need-Frisco-Te-544067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthCare One

Update

AUTHOR: Patricia Soban - (United States of America)

I am happy to advise everyone who read my original report on HealthCare One a.k.a. Careington International Corp. that I finally received my refund today 12/23/09.

I believe this was due to my persistence in calling HealthCare One every week for the last 3 months and finally filing a complaint with the BBB and the States Attorney General Office in Phoneix Arizona.

Anyone out there waiting on refunds, please dont give up, Keep calling HealthCare One until they refund your money and if the need arises contact The Better Business Bureau and the Arizona State Attorney Generals Office and file your complaint. Both of these organizations have websites and you can file your complaint online.

Good Luck to Everyone