- Report: #1111327
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Henry Industries
Henry Industries3801 W. Jewell Wichita, Kansas USA
Henry Industries Deceptive Employer Wichita Kansas
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: review
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Where to start; have worked 20+ years and this was one of the worst companies to have ever worked for:
- Horrible management from top down. Management belittles employees and talks to and treats them worse than what someone might an animal.
- No loyalty to employees. No mobility within company. Always replacing managers without any notice, even so far as to hire their replacement and train them at another location and then just bring them in without notice to replace current employee.
- Hires 90% of staff as “Independent Contractors” rather than “Employees” to avoid paying OT, health benefits, FMLA, and liability insurance. Treats the “Independent Contractors” as employees without the same protections and due diligence owed to the individual due to the incorrect classification.
- Constantly being sued by former “Employees” & “Independent Contractors” in every state they operate in (see #1 through #3, as reasons for lawsuits). [continued below]....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Henry-Industries/Wichita-Kansas-67213/Henry-Industries-Deceptive-Employer-Wichita-Kansas-1111327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.