Complaint Review: Hilary Kramer

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: brucehf — San Francisco California
Hilary Kramer
700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601 Internet USA

Hilary Kramer Investor Place Game Changers, High Octane Trader Trading Expert Service Claims are FAR from Reality Internet

*Consumer Comment: Hilary Kramer's Absolute Capital Return

*Consumer Comment: Hilary Kramer

Hilary Kramer advertises heavily on the internet and through email lists to individuals looking to invest money in the stock market. She has many programs that she sends out trading signals for stocks and options. But in my limited personal experience and having analyzed her 6 month trade history her signals are minimally profitable and in no way achieve the profits she advertises. In fact she advertises only the winning trades and does not mention the losing trades.  If you cann and ask for a trade history before signing up, they refuse and say that you must sign up first. However the one thing I can say that is good about her services is that they come with a money back guarantee. So getting my money back was not that difficult. I suspect many people don't bother or forget about it. Good luck trading !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hilary-Kramer/internet/Hilary-Kramer-Investor-Place-Game-Changers-High-Octane-Trader-Trading-Expert-Service-Cla-1069661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hilary Kramer

Hilary Kramer's Absolute Capital Return

AUTHOR: rwiens - (Canada)

Hilary Kramer sends out lengthy and glowing internet ads about her service and her history.  I've subscribed to 3 different services she's offered and each time my results were very different than advertised.  I lost money in each service by following her recommendations.

The latest (and final) attempt was her Absolute Capital Return service.  She advertised the expected results by comparing what she would do with a "select group of investors" to be similar to the "Turtles Project" from many years ago where Dennis and Eckhardt took 11 rookie investors and taught them how to trade, making each one a millionaire.

So I thought why not give it a try.  It's worked before.  Plus I know that her money back guarantee is valid.

My first 4 purchases from her recommendations were all losers.  Actually I did make money on one because I sold it after it was up 10%.  But if I had followed her sell instructions (or lack of them) it too would have been a loser.  At the end of my trial period, all 4 were losers.  You think the service doesn't cost you anything because you can get your money back.  In fact it does cost you money because of losing trades.  By the time I cancelled the serviee, I was down over $900, trading on a $10000 account.

I also looked at her history for that service and despite having many double digit winners (as she advertises), I noticed that she's quick to lock in those double digit winners for 10 or 12%, but she lets the losers run too long.  She has many double digit losers as well, some of them as high as 90% losses.

So I did a simulation on her approximately 3 years of historical data on this service.  I invested 10% of my account on each recommendation and assumed that they would run one at a time.  In other words I would sell the last one before investing the next one.  I realize that isn't exactly the way it happens, because sometimes you have multiple investments at the same time.  But that would be much harder to simulate.

With my simulation, I was shocked to see that in the 3 years of recommendations, my $10000 account grew to $12455 at one point (start of 2014), but at the end it was down to $7740.  So over 3 years the recommendations lost 23%.  Yet her advertisement talks about taking a $10000 account to $1 million dollars  in 4.5 years.  She brags that "Heck, in 2014, we banked 72 winners and 50 of them were double-digit gainers. That’s FOUR per month…"  But she doesn't talk about the 83%, 70% and 66% losers that year.  In my simulation, 2014 ended up with a $328 loss.

So at best, it's misleading advertising.  At worst, it's downright fraudulent!

Buyer beware!  Hilary Kramer makes a lot of promises, but if you look at her history in any of these services, she doesn't produce anything close those promises.

Hilary Kramer

AUTHOR: Doesn't Matter - (USA)

This can't be tru othrwise she would not have to charge ppl to make money. Why whould she provide this service if she can make this much money with her pics. All similar services muct be scam. I have used Ken Tresters service as wekk. It's also just a big scam. Mickel Schulmen was the closest to possibly being somewhat ok.