Complaint Review: Hollywoodgroup

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: Gerry — Bell California United States of America
Hollywoodgroup
2050 S.Bundy Drive suite 202 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Hollywoodgroup Hollywoodgroup talent agency Scammed money for to of my kids. Purshased two gold programs and never gave them any work. Los Angeles, California

I was promised that my kids would get work with the agency. My kids did some workshops for other fees, pictures taken more fees. Paid for the Gold program for two of my kids, paid over $2,000 dollars all for nothing.

Went out of my way to get the work permits, called to check in to see if there was work available and never recieved any real replies. I kept getting the industrt was slow that there was a actors strike and so on. They tried to assure me that work would come and it never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hollywoodgroup/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Hollywoodgroup-Hollywoodgroup-talent-agency-Scammed-money-for-to-of-my-kids-Purshased-two-790227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hollywoodgroup