Complaint Review: House of Cars 2

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: weege — Ponoka Alberta
House of Cars 2
8610 Horton Road SW Calgary, Alberta Canada

House of Cars 2 This company sold me a truck with drugs in it and refused to pay for the cleaning they agreed to. Calgary Alberta

I purchused my truck from this company and when I got it home it started to smell. I took it to a detail shop and they told me the smell was drug related. They told me to take it to the police. So I did.

The police told me that there was drug resadue all throughout the truck. I called the company and they told me to get it detailed and send them the bill and they would reimburse me.

I got it detailed and sent them the bill. I kept phoning thyem to find out when they were going to reimburse me. I got excuse after excuse, and then finaly told me that they were not going to reimburse me. As the one employee I was talking to was asking his boss something I could hear them laphing about it in the background, saying what a dumass I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/House-of-Cars-2/Calgary-Alberta-T2V-2X4/House-of-Cars-2-This-company-sold-me-a-truck-with-drugs-in-it-and-refused-to-pay-for-the-1080356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on House of Cars 2