Complaint Review: Hulu Plus

Hulu Plus

Hulu Plus False advertising, bait and switch , Internet

*Consumer Comment: They are still there to watch

*Consumer Comment: I have had Hulu Plus for months

Yesterday I signed up for the free week trial of Hulu Plus, which requires you to submit your credit card information. I did so primarily so that I could catch up on the entire season 4 of Castle, which was only available on Hulu Plu. I added all the episodes to my queue, and there was no expiration date listed. I watched the first episode this afternoon, and when I was done, the remaining episodes of season 4 were all expired. This practice is completely despicable! Fortunately they have not yet charged my credit card information, but rest assured I will NOT be continuing my subscription of Hulu Plus after this. BUYER BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hulu-Plus/internet/Hulu-Plus-False-advertising-bait-and-switch-Internet-946583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hulu Plus

They are still there to watch

AUTHOR: Amethyst52623 - (USA)

The last 5 episodes are there to watch... Season 5 Epi 1 and the last 4 episodes from Season 4

Shows from USA Network will only have 5 shows at the time available to watch.. so once Season 5 epi 2 comes out, Epi 20 from Season 4 will fall off.

Where you are on the Queue list, change to "List view" and then click on "Expires" and the most recent one will come up what will expire next.

Beware, if a new season starts... the new season will expire really quick, like I still hadn't watched last season of Glee, then Glee started up with a new season... yesterday they didn't show that they will expire but as soon as episode 1  came out for the new season, the old ones expired except for the last 2 episode for the previous season... I guess I wasn't into that as much as thought I was...LOL

Anyways, some channels like Bravo, USA Network or TNT will only allow 5 shows to be available at the same time... not the whole season... but .. eventually they will be available in a few months again.....

there is plenty to watch.... life it too short to fret about a missed oportunity to have not seen an episode of Castle... even if that is also one of my favorite shows...

I have had Hulu Plus for months

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I checked out your issue with "Castle". There were only episodes for season 4 (episodes 20 thru 24) and one for season 5 (episode 1). The expiration dates were clearly seen (I use a Roku).

There were no episodes for season 1 through 3.

You should be complaining to ABC since they were providing the shows to Hulu.

Your complaint has absolutely nothing to do with a trial membership and your claims of bait and switch are baseless.