Complaint Review: Hydra Fund/Finaancial

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Number1queen — Dallas Texas United States of America
Hydra Fund/Finaancial
Suite 5, 507 Lake Road Internet United States of America

Hydra Fund/Finaancial Hydra Fund 1, I got up to check my account because I receive emails with updates on my account. I noticed Hydra Fund was trying to deposit $300. I called my bank and was told to come in. Auckland, New Zealand Internet

I receive emails regarding any activity on my banking account. Logged into my account and noticed that Hydra Fund was trying to deposit $300 into my account that I didn't authorized. Contacted my bank and was instructed to come in. My bank gave me the number to call Hydra Fund and tell them to cancel the deposit. I contacted them and informed them that i never authorized this transaction and never spoke with their company. She said that when people fill out marketing information it's sent to them.

They in turn send an email to that person and they call and leave a message. They verify your information . Once that's done the funds are deposited to your account. I told her I never received an email, a calls or left a message. She didn't hesitate to put in a request to stop the transaction which would take 1-2 business days. I will say Beverly careful what you fill out online. Companies have affiliates with other companies just like this without your knowledge. Also set up emails to flag you when a transaction hits your account. Most don't check their accounts and balance their accounts. This sets you up to use those funds and then you become liable to that company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydra-FundFinaancial/internet/Hydra-FundFinaancial-Hydra-Fund-1-I-got-up-to-check-my-account-because-I-receive-emails-965573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydra Fund/Finaancial