Complaint Review: Hydroderm

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: Janie — Brighton Colorado
Hydroderm
15260 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, California USA

Hydroderm They took 84.95 out of my checking for 1fl oz of the wrinkle serum, when I only ordered a trial sample.$4.97 was paid to them.They say that was for shipping,and $84.95 was for the bottle.I am on S.S and the money they took was grocery money. Sherman Oaks California

*Consumer Comment: Being on S.S. doesn't relieve you of the responsibility of reading/comprehending the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

I am a senior living on Social Security. I said OK send me a trial sample of there wrinkle serum. $4.97 was taken from my checking account, which was fine,price of sample. Then $84.95 was taken out, which I did not ok, so I called them and said your company is a scam, and I want my money returned to my checking account.

I first talked to 1 person who said send it back and my money will be returned. So I called back and ask what am I suppose to return?? The trial sample,the $4.97 was for shipping and $84.95 was for the 1oz bottle of wrinkle serum. I am so upset as $84.95 was grocery money for this month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hydroderm/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Hydroderm-They-took-8495-out-of-my-checking-for-1fl-oz-of-the-wrinkle-serum-when-I-only-1138606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hydroderm

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

This is PROMINENTLY located on the trial selection page...

"Terms & Conditions (Try It Before You Buy It)

By clicking "Try It Before You Buy It", You agree to be enrolled in the 30 DAY TRIAL of Original Hydroderm Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum, at the discounted trial price of $59.95, a 25% discount off the retail price of $80.00. At the time you place your order, you agree to only be charged a non-refundable Shipping & Handling charge of $6.95. We want you to have ample time to begin enjoying the benefits of the product, so you have 30 days from the order date to try it. After the trial expires, you will receive free enrollment in the Hydroderm Rewards Program and agree that your card will be charged $59.95 for the trial, and $59.95 every 60 days from your initial purchase until you cancel, which you may do at any time with a toll-free call to our Customer Care Center. As a Hydroderm Rewards member you will receive a fresh supply of Hydroderm's Original Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum every 60 days from your original ship date, at the same 25% discount, FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING on ALL future orders, and additional discounts on other Hydroderm products. CA residents will be charged sales tax.

We take great pride in the amazing benefits of using Hydroderm regularly-softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. If, however, you are not completely satisfied, simply call our Customer Care Center toll-free for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 days of your 30-Day Trial order date. If we receive your return within 10 days of issuing the RMA , you will be refunded in full for your 30-Day Trial order, less the cost of shipping and handling. You are responsible for return shipping and handling charges."

I'm also a senior on S.S., but CAN read and comprehend. So sorry you won't be able to eat this month.

Stop blaming your age and financial situation for your failure to do your due diligence.

convinced