Complaint Review: I buy dealz

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Shea Shea — St Clair Shroes Michigan
I buy dealz
, Select State/Province USA

I buy dealz ibuydealz, ibuydealz.com Poor Quality Fake goods made in a Malasian Sweatshop Internet

As I seaarched for Christmas gifts online, I came acrooss www.Ibuydealz.com.  It seemed like they sold past season items from Northface, burberry, gucci, ferragamo and more.  When I purchased a North Face fleece for $119, but had a coupon code for an additional 25% of, I thought it could be a deal, but could be to good to be true.  When the North Face Fleece arrived, I knew that the jacket was a fake.

The jacket not only was made out of some garbage material that was more like velvet than fleece, but the North Face Logo was a sure give away.  The letters were all conntected from continuous stitching, as a real north face would not have this.  The  6 year old at a sweatshop is that made this jacket is definitely not the person I would want making any of my clothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-buy-dealz/Select-StateProvince/I-buy-dealz-ibuydealz-ibuydealzcom-Poor-Quality-Fake-goods-made-in-a-Malasian-Sweatshop-1108955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I buy dealz