Complaint Review: ICMA-RC Investment company

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas Cardona — Santa Monica California United States of America
ICMA-RC Investment company
Washington D.C. Internet United States of America

ICMA-RC Investment company Hard to get your money. 30% with-holdings Need no other signature to join, but to withdraw I need eviction notice notarized. Internet

Last June 30th 2012, I was injured on the job. Since then I started to receive S.S. disability.

I have an appeal with workmen comp. I have $869.00 in a 401k. I applied for a hardship disbursement of my money 'cause bills started piling up. THEY told me I need an Eviction notice that is notarized from my landlady. I explained that I could pay the rent or food and other bills.  I did not need a co-signer to join but when I need the money...a ripoff. I told them my deposition for workmen comp was in May, and by then I'll probably be homeless.  These are heartless people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICMA-RC-Investment-company/internet/ICMA-RC-Investment-company-Hard-to-get-your-money-30-with-holdings-Need-no-other-signa-1021764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICMA-RC Investment company