Complaint Review: ILEADS Robert Gregory

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Joan — Parma Heights Ohio
ILEADS Robert Gregory
Internet USA

ILEADS Robert Gregory nothing but false info to the mortgage industry California Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Regarding your complaint?

I was solicited fromt his company to purchase exclusive mortgage leads.  Gave them $1500.00.  Received their leads each and every day and they were nothing BUT OLD LEADS PEOPLE WHO EITHER HAVE ALREADY CLOSED, PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST SHOPPING FOR A RATE AND CANCELLED WHILE PUTTING IN THE INFO, ETC.  That does not constitude exclusive in our minds.  However this company charges 75-100 for these leads and sell them as exclusive and THEY ARE NOT.  ROBERT GREGORY AND ILEADS ARE NOTHING BUT LIARS RIPPING OFF THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY.  After doing a little research, which I should have done before I spent 1500.00, they have done this to other mortgage brokers also.  How does this company get away with this?  DONT BE FOOLED OR RIPPED OFF STAY AWAY FROM ILEADS AND ROBERT GREGORY THE SALES MANAGER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ILEADS-Robert-Gregory/internet/ILEADS-Robert-Gregory-nothing-but-false-info-to-the-mortgage-industry-California-Internet-1142574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ILEADS Robert Gregory

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Regarding your complaint?

AUTHOR: iLeads.com - ()

I am responding to your complaint about our mortgage leads.  I believe that you have our company confused with another for the following reasons:

1. We do not sell exclusive mortgage leads (have not since early 2006)
  2. We do not sell any lead at $75 to $100 per (pricing is from $15 to $25 per).

I'd be happy to work with you on our products, but I did want to set the record straight that either this is a false report, or you have confused iLeads.com with another company.

Since we have been in business since 1996 and have served over 45,000 clients (including some of the largest lenders in the U.S.), I wanted to invite you to give us a call directly to discuss and point out if I am wrong.  Please call 877-245-3237 and ask to speak to Drew Warmington (CEO).

Best regards,