Complaint Review: IMBuyGold

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Johanna — Concord California United States of America
IMBuyGold

IMBuyGold lie excuses thievery untrusworthy failure unhonorable, Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved

My order was confirmed 8/4/12. They told me my service would not be ready for hours, then days...etc. I finally demanded a refund and they said it would take 5-7 days. I waited, and my money was never refunded. So I contacted them again and they told me they had never set up a refund for me. I had to argue with them for at least 30 min. while they begged me to accept their service.

Then finally they said they would give me a refund. Of course I never go it, so I opened a dispute. Sadly since I had purchased a digital item, the disputed closed in the sellers favor. They said all I had to do was contact them and I would get my purchase. So I did and now they are just giving me excuses again and telling me my service isn't ready. So after 43 days they still will not give me what I paid for or a refund. All they want is your money. They don't care about customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMBuyGold/internet/IMBuyGold-lie-excuses-thievery-untrusworthy-failure-unhonorable-Internet-941754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMBuyGold

Resolved

AUTHOR: MojoReviews - (United States of America)

I was finally able to work something out with the merchant. This report can now be marked as resolved.

Thanks!