Complaint Review: ISHOPUSA

• Reported By: Juan — Miami Florida United States of America
ISHOPUSA
20620 Leapwood Ave, Internet United States of America

ISHOPUSA ISHOP SAYS THE GUILTY IS FEDEX!!! Internet

I heard about IshopUSA  from Amzaon and made a purchase of a pair of shoes through their page more than 2 months ago.
I received all the purchase confirmation and the delivery details, tracking number, etc.

The order number is 1378023 The product should take around 15-20 labour days to arrive but,  after more than one month I started to ask these guys where the product is,  since in the Fedex tracking page the information just says Product was delivered to our warehouse in Carson city and then is in the way to be delivered , but never arrived.

I insisted several times by e'mail and telephone (which by the way never answer) to ask for tye details and news. Trhee weeks ago I received the answer from a customer service guy saying the problem is fedex lost the package and they made a complaint but until Fedex has not reply they cant do anything. Three weeks later nothing happened and I wrote again several times to this people to ask what happen and... Nothing!

I asked them to refund what I spent in my purchase and had not received any answer. I just read the company just went out of business but is incredible this people if they know they are doing bad, they do not advice the customers to not shop there. I just expect this people to refund me and will never again will shop with them if they are still in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISHOPUSA/internet/ISHOPUSA-ISHOP-SAYS-THE-GUILTY-IS-FEDEX-Internet-921420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISHOPUSA