Complaint Review: IXWebhosting | IX Web Hosting |

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: IX Web Hosting Is Terrible — Atlanta Georgia
IXWebhosting | IX Web Hosting |
Ecommerce Inc 1774 Dividend Dr Columbus, Ohio United States of America

IXWebhosting | IX Web Hosting | Ecommerce.com Poor hosting with the worst customer service on the planet. Columbus, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: IX Web Hosting Response

For the past two years I have been locked and stuck with a worthless account hosted by IX Web Hosting.  I only got the useless account for additional IP's that were being offered with the service.  Because of the price and the resources offered, I thought it would be a great deal.  Instead, I had sites down, poor traffic and hosting that is filled with blocked servers.  Apparently, IX is known as the place that spam generators go to when they want to proliferate their spam emails.

The servers, while on shared hosting, were so incredibly slow that only 10-20 visitors a day to a wordpress site would crash 500 errors. Often they would claim that it was the script that was causing the losses.  Meanwhile, I have another wordpress site on another shared system that pulls 550+  visitors a day without an issue.  So that is what the last two years have been like.

Present day, I just went through 2 weeks of hell in an attempt to get my backup off of their server.  Since their servers are flagged as spam havens, their idiotic ticket system doesn't even make it to your email. (mainly done since the tech support is in Ukraine). I wait for two weeks on a response to the backup.. they send one to this ticket idiocy that never gets to me, yet all of my other requests through those two weeks, they leave out that it has already been answered. Now, these jerks claim, "the account is suspended and we can't give you the download link we already promised you. "  They now want me to pay extra for the files that they never sent to me in the first place.

***I just now, two weeks later have gotten download links to my files.  This is the worst excuse for a hosting group.  I would suggest avoiding them like the plague.**********

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IXWebhosting-IX-Web-Hosting-/Columbus-Ohio-43228/IXWebhosting-IX-Web-Hosting-Ecommercecom-Poor-hosting-with-the-worst-customer-servic-1043069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IXWebhosting | IX Web Hosting |

IX Web Hosting Response

AUTHOR: IX Web Hosting - ()

Hello,

Wow! I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. We only recently became aware of this public complaint, and we’re trying to contact you to make it right.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Thanks,